Our radiography suite allows us to x-ray sick or injured animals at any time of day or night.
Much like digital photography, digital radiography removes the need for processing of films and means that x-ray images are instantly available for examination by our vets and visible on all computer screens within the practice as they are attached to the patient records.
Other advantages include:
- Lower exposure means that procedure is safer for pets
- Superior image quality
- Perfect images can be more easily obtained – making accurate diagnosis quicker
- More environmentally friendly as no need for chemicals
- Images can be stored and retrieved more easily
- Images can be transferred between vets and with specialists anywhere around the world for second opinions